Our group of 100+ volunteers harvest unwanted fruit and vegetables for people in need. Volunteers keep a family-sized portion for themselves, leave a portion for the homeowner, and donate the rest of the harvest to these organizations in need.
Want to help pick or have fruit to donate? Contact us at email@example.com.
Please consider supporting these organizations with your extras!
- Canal Alliance, 86 Belvedere Street, San Rafael, M-F 9-5
- Center for Domestic Peace, Call Encarney at 415.342.7669
- Ceres Community Project of Marin, Whistlestop Kitchen, San Rafael, W or TH 3-7
- Enriching Lives for Music, Call Mariana at 415.637.2308
- Henry Ohloff Center, 5394 Nave Drive, Novato, M-Sat 9-5
- Homeward Bound of Marin, 1385 N. Hamilton Pkwy, Novato, S-S 7-7
- Margaret Todd Senior Center, 1560 Hill Road, Novato, M, T & TH 9-12
- Marin Abused Women’s Services, Call Veronica 415.341.0400
- Marin County Women, Infant & Children (WIC) Program, Marin County Health & Wellness Campus, 3250 Kerner Blvd., San Rafael, M-W 8-12
- Marin Community Food Bank, 75 Digital Drive, Novato, M-F 830-430
- Meals on Wheels, 1 St. Vincent’s Drive, San Rafael, M-F 10-4
- Novato Human Needs, 1907 Novato Blvd., Novato, Tuesday mornings
- Oma Village, Call Betty at 415.459.7151
- Project Avary, Call Kellene at 415.457.8799 x301
- Respecting Our Elders Pickup, Call Curt at 415.407.2424
- Respecting Our Elders Saturday Drop Off, 9-11 AM, Call Rua at 415.407.0914
- Ritter Center, 16 Ritter Street, San Rafael, M-F 8-6
- Salvation Army, 351 Mission Street, San Rafael, M-Sat 9-5
- St. Vincents Dining Room, 820 B Street, San Rafael, S-S 7-130
- Stone Soup Marin, Call Melanie at 415.517.6997 or 415.459.6997
- Tamalpais High School Wellness Center, Call 415.717.8460